Dates : June 28 to July 16, 2021
Learning and celebrating French continues this summer at the University of Ottawa. It is with pleasure that we offer Destination Clic virtually this year!
The activities aim to improve and enrich French as a first language and to promote Francophone communities. The programming is designed to give students the chance to activate and improve their knowledge, enrich their vocabulary and acquire skills by participating in workshops that are as stimulating as they are varied.
What to expect?
Here is what you can expect:
- Synchronous activities Monday to Friday, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. (EDT), for the most part, schedule to be confirmed.
- Meet young francophones from across the country.
- Participate in French lessons, interactive workshops, virtual outings and sociocultural activities on fascinating subjects.
- Other activities for all tastes.
Our teachers, animators and distinguished guests look forward to meeting you and offering you fun activities in a 100% French-speaking context, live from Canada's capital and the largest bilingual campus in the world!
Who can participate?
In order to qualify, the student must meet the following criteria:
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (those studying in Canada on a student visa are not eligible);
- have their permanent residence outside Quebec;
- be in Grade 8 or 9 and enrolled in a French-language school (French as a first language)**.
**If the student speaks French as a first language but does not attend a French-language school, they may also apply. Further documentation or a language assessment may be required to ensure that they have the required level of fluency to participate.